What does the policy cover?
- The policy accounts to how FRISQ manages the personal information that FRISQ receives and collects through the website https://www.frisq.se. Personal information is information that can identify you by, for example your name, address, email address, phone number, logs from your browser, your IP address and cookie information, and that are not public elsewhere.
- The policy does not cover other companies not owned or controlled by FRISQ, or others not employed by FRISQ.
- FRISQ accepts no responsibility for privacy or content on external websites, which may be linked to on the site
What does FRISQ do with the information?
- FRISQ collects personal information such as name, e-mail address and other information voluntarily provided by the user. The personal information you provide is used solely for the purposes you have requested.
- FRISQ automatically receives and stores information from your browser, such as IP address, cookie information and any page you visit, to our log files on our server.
- FRISQ uses the information for the following purposes: Improve site content, user statistics, meet your product and service requests, and improve our services.
- FRISQ does not sell the information to third party.
If you have questions about our handling of personal information, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to Frisq AB, Vasagatan 38, 111 20 Stockholm. You are entitled to (once a year) request information about what information is available about you. In addition, you can always contact us if you wish to correct, delete or block your personal information.